Client Services Manager
What You’ll be Working On:
- Performs end-to-end client project management for client assignments. This includes: facilitating client meetings, leading conversations and ensuring that action items are performed, maintaining documentation on data requirements, presenting and discusses findings, insights, and recommendations constructed around storylines
- Manages client feedback loop to ensure client satisfaction; recommends improvements needed to improve client satisfaction
- Manages client relationships; works closely with sales team to write proposals and manage renewals; works on deepening client relationships and penetration and identifies new business/upsell opportunities
- Responsible for answering client questions about DonorBureau’s products, solutions and methodology throughout the sales process; supports sales on calls when needed; considered a subject matter expert
- Handles difficult client situations and brings to resolution
- Assists in implementation of product developments and enhancements to assigned products by collaborating with internal teams.
- Assists in identifying process efficiencies and automation opportunities. Assists in implementation of new processes with internal teams.
- Manages resources; controls costs; understands and is mindful of revenue recognition
- Serves as key ‘go-to’ person for clients’ projects for the organization
- Maintain version control on contracts; modifying new agreements to reflect the latest contracting language best practices
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Who we DO want:
The Client Services Manager will help manage DonorBureau’s client relationships with leading clients across all areas. You will partner with our clients to consult and provide insights around optimizing clients’ fundraising efforts. The ideal candidate will use their analyst background to coordinate and deliver superior client service to their clients directly. The Client Services Manager will analyze and deliver results with an eye toward assisting the client with their fundraising objectives and expanding our relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field
- 4-6 years of work experience required. Experience in the digital advertising ecosystem (publishers, agencies, marketers/advertisers) or direct response marketing is a plus
- Work experience that is analytical in nature, such as experience with business intelligence or syndicated data is important
- Excellent project management skills and the proven ability to independently manage and develop ongoing client relationships
- Proven track record of driving cross functional projects and ability to prioritize multiple demand
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring a small team and ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
- 1-3 years of experience mentoring, coordinating, and managing others strongly preferred
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data
- Experience determining customer requirements and coordinating with product development is a plus
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Adaptable person who can deal with rapidly changing requirements of a fast-paced tech company environment
- Ability to manage multiple large projects; set priorities and timelines; develop contingency plans
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills
Who we DON’T want applying:
Someone just looking for a job. Who will punch a clock and give the bare minimum to get a paycheck.Who has no interest in learning and growing.
Pushing the limits of technology is a part of the average work day. That means we expect you to push the envelope on your own skills as well. If you are not passionate about growing your skills to help the fundraising of the organizations we serve, you are not going to fit in.
WHO WE ARE…
Work in Your Strengths
Our goal is to help position each team member in a role that plays to their strengths, that sets them up to shine…to win. Know yourself well enough to know what you do well, and just as importantly, what you don’t.