DIRECTOR OF EMAIL FUNDRAISING
DonorBureau, LLC – Reston, VA
The Director of Email Fundraising will work directly with the DonorBureau Senior Management team to grow our email fundraising businesses. You will partner with our clients to consult and provide insights around optimizing clients’ fundraising efforts. The ideal candidate will use their analytical background to coordinate and deliver superior insights on how DonorBureau can effectively grow their email fundraising business.
What You’ll be Working On:
- Manage a business line, working with the DonorBureau creative team on the execution of email program across multiple clients
- Drive strategy for the business including identifying new potential name sources, determining viable cost per donor acquired and lifetime value of donor, and determining the best ways to build lists and harvest their value
- Develop and manage implementation and monitoring of A/B tests
- Responsible for quality assurance of data within email platforms and marketing databases
- Develop standardized email analyses and reporting in support of goals and objectives
- Develop and analyze segments, providing insights and lists for email marketing programs
- Continuously identify opportunities to modify reporting and analytic strategies to better meet the needs of the business and deliver analysis of performance metrics to leadership
- Provide and help implement recommendations that improve the email programs
- Understand NPV/LTV of donors and evaluate investment to acquire new donor lists
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative field
- 4+ years’ experience with marketing analysis, text marketing execution, email marketing execution or database marketing
- Deep analytical experience.
- Ability to run analysis and creatively structure problems to get to the root of insights
- Ability to work across teams to accurately execute all phases of the program on firm deadlines
- Ability to run a business to make go/no-go decisions on different programs to optimize program performance
- Ability to make recommendations for how to shift strategy and expand offerings or improve results
- Adaptable to growth and change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to blend into a culture that values people and a mission, and that seeks to understand opportunities for improvement to maximize potential, and never to levy blame
We’re a privately-owned and operated company rapidly growing to 20 employees, driving five products, focused on a single mission: DonorBureau helps non-profit and political organizations fund their missions by delivering the right appeal with the right ask to the right donor at the right time.